MOM: will you go out tonight and party with your friends or stay home and eat meatballs alone again?
MOM: please go out I want grandchildren
- 101 Reasons to Just Carry a Fucking Lighter
- Stop Drop and Roll Off a Cliff
- Well That Escalated Quickly
“Well That Escalated Quickly” is what really got me.
Someone make a book cover please.
Bespectacled Kids Are Screwed
James McAvoy as Richard - Natalie Dormer as Door - David Harewood as Marquis - Sophie Okonedo as Hunter - Benedict Cumberbatch as Islington - Anthony Head as Croup - Bernard Cribbins as Old Bailey - Romola Garai as Jessica - Christopher Lee as Earl of Earl’s Court [x]
Radio 4’s adaptation of ‘Neverwhere’ beginning March 16, 2013
An Indian woman, a Japanese woman, and a Syrian woman, all training to be doctors at Women’s Medical College of Philadelphia, 1880s. (Image courtesy Legacy Center, Drexel University College of Medicine Archives, Philadelphia, PA. Image #p0103) (x)
“I’m sorry that you feel that way” is not a fucking apology
“I’m sorry you took it that way” is not a fucking apology
“I’m sorry you misinterpreted it” is not a fucking apology
That is the most fucking passive aggressive thing and it irritates me to no end.
Secretary of State Clinton showed up to answer tough and sometimes ridiculous questions regarding the deadly September 2012 attack on the U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi, Libya. In the process, she offered a tutorial for today’s young women.– Hillary Schools Congress and Teaches Girls by Connie Schultz on Creators.com - A Syndicate Of Talent (via immlass)
1) When a man asks you a question and then refuses to look at you as you answer, just keep going. Don’t let his rudeness silence you.
2) When he interrupts you, return the favor.
3) When he says things you know are not true, correct him. Repeatedly.
4) When he attempts to bully you, mow him down with facts.
5) And whenever possible, smile. Nothing rattles an angry man like a woman who looks happy to annoy him.